Monday, March 22, 2010

Wal-Mart Sucks!


Wal-Mart Sucks! That is what everyone says. Yet, we still spend our money there.

Not me. Not anymore. I have been off of the Wally World Wagon for a few weeks now. Oh, it is so liberating!

Amazon.com is great. It is cheaper than Wal-Mart on most things and I spend $0 driving to the store.

I now shop at stores like Ace Hardware, Ingles, Dollar General, and Academy Sports. I spend a little bit more money, but the employees at these stores are paid decent wages, pay taxes, and generally contribute to society. They also are exponentially less likely to receive aid from my tax dollars. Wal-Mart? The complete opposite.

These people also know something about the products that they sell. They can even help me find things on the shelf. Most Wal-Mart employees cannot spell the word shelf.

One final thought...If you don't like it, don't support it. You don't have to. Try Target, Kroger, K-Mart, anything. Stop supporting the monster! One day they will force your local government to exercise its powers of eminent domain to steal your land!

That's it! I'm done!

0 comments: